Unlike simple medical hypnosis, transpersonal hypnotherapy treats the body, the emotions and the spirit together. The patient and the therapist collaborate to design an individualized treatment approach.
- guided imagery active
- imagination interactive
- trance and spiritual work
Transpersonal therapy more deeply addresses personal change and life issues and creates lasting change.
Using Transpersonal Hypnotherapy To Support Well Being
Under hypnosis many people experience a sense of universal oneness. Once this state is achieved, you can find deeper solutions and healing.
Transpersonal Hypnotherapy can help in these ways:
- Quiet your inner critic
- Access trusted source/inner wisdom
- Discern life’s purpose
- Negotiate life’s transitions
- Confront shadow personalities
- Integrate sub-personalities
- Experience past lives
- Eliminate fear of death
- Achieve work/life balance
- Enhance prayer/meditation